Well Happy February, everyone!! Hooray for completing the first month of 2013, I hope it was splendid for you all.
At the end of each month/beginning of the next I want to review my goals here and post my new goals, so here it goes!
My January goals were:
Exercise three times a week, starting on January 7th(I’ve done a really great job at this, with the help of my roommate, and am proud to say I’ve been enjoying each trip to the gym!) Keep up with my devotional and email Leah weekly to discuss(Done and done!) Study forand sign up for the GRE (I’ve been studying, slowly but surely. However, I’m not sure what date I want to sign up for yet) Make a list of schools I’m interested in applying for as well as their requirements
- Email professors and previous employers for letters of recommendation (Still waiting to decide when I’m going to apply)
- Take Alex to study at least once a week (This has only happened twice, but we are working on a better schedule)
Post to the blog 2-3 times each week(Hooray! I’ve had mostly 2 per week, with a 3rd thrown in there every now and then) Finish reading The American Heiress(Review coming Monday!)
- (edit) Put instas into yearly instagram book (Working on this more today!)
All in all, I’d say I did pretty well in January! Here are February’s goals:
February 2013 Goals
- Continue going to the gym at least 3 times a week
- Keep up with our devotional
- Attend church at least twice this month
- Start and finish reading Peter Pan (wait until you see the gorgeous copy I got at Barnes and Noble!)
- Find a part-time babysitting job to bring in extra money for savings
- Start and stick to a budget (based on Nancy and Em’s recommendations–thanks so much for these series, ladies!!)
- Send two happy notes/packages to friends this month
- Design, print, and mail invitations to Leah’s bridal shower by Feb 23rd
Happiest of Fridays to you all, see you later tonight for Bits of Blessings!